University of Rochester - Eastman School of Music Enhancements & Theatre Renovations
Eastman Theatre Enhancements
- Right sizing of the Eastman Theatre
- Improved acoustics in the Eastman Theatre
- ADA access to every level in the Eastman Theatre
- New bathrooms to serve Eastman Theatre
- Expanded lobby with amenities
- Updated mechanical and electrical systems
- Recital Hall for small venues and recording space.
Eastman School of Music Program Enhancements
- Rehearsal Hall - The new construction will include a rehearsal space for large orchestra ensembles.
- Access between Old Sibley Library and the Addition - This will allow students to continue to use the existing internal connections between facilities with access to the addition.
- Additional Rehearsal Spaces, Faculty Studios and Offices - These spaces will be used daily to support teaching, rehearsals and performances.