Lighting Dynamic is a division of M/E Engineering P.C. dedicated to architectural and specialty lighting design. We believe there is a strong need for enhanced and specialty lighting designers that work seamlessly with the Architectural and Engineering team. Lighting Dynamic designers have the expertise to design architectural lighting and controls for a wide range of project types and sizes addressing interiors, building facades and exterior areas.
Lighting Dynamic's focus is projects requiring enhanced attention to lighting details, budgets, energy usage and controls. Integrating into architecture energy efficient designs that utilize the latest lighting technologies.
Lighting Dynamic consists of Lighting Certified (LC) professionals awarded by the National Council on Qualifications for the Lighting Professions (NCQLP). Lighting Dynamic designers and engineers share a strong passion for lighting research and continued education.
To learn how we can apply lighting design services to your project, contact:
Robert Radley, LC LEED AP BD+C
M/E Engineering, P.C.
Suite 320, 60 Lakefront Blvd.
Buffalo, New York 14202
Architectural Lighting Design Services
The following Lighting Dynamic services are available to enhance your project:
- Photometric calculation
- Realistic rendering images
- Detailed fixture selection package and sample review with client
- Scaled mock-up coordination
- Coordinated dimming and control system design
- Fixture aiming drawings or in-field fixture aiming
- Custom fixture design
- Architectural mounting and aiming details
- Revit modeling
- Emergency lighting systems
- A/V and lighting integration
- Lighting systems commissioning