115 kV Primary Substation Replacement
The design included a 115 - 4.16kV, 14MVA dual fed substation to feed this industrial client facility. The project included:
- Protection/standards review with the utility, National Grid, to ensure proper operation and coordination. This included meetings, review, submissions, three-line and single-line diagrams and comments.
- Distribution structures with structural foundations.
- Connection to the existing utility overhead line.
- Project phasing scheme to minimize downtime
- Low impedance ground mat for minimal step and touch potentials.
- 4160V switchgear with pre-engineered building.
- Relaying and SCADA systems.