M/E Engineering uses advanced simulation software, known as Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD), to model real world ventilation, IAQ, wind dispersion and energy-related problems. This state of the art tool for CFD engineering and energy modeling services is routinely used by M/E Energy engineering during design to maximize efficiency, effectiveness and safety.
Our engineers use CFD to routinely simulate and evaluate a multitude of building environments. Using the most accurate numerical tools available, our team assesses:
- The effects of wind on building discharges
- Controlled, clean environments
- Manufacturing facilities & their processes
- Lab safety
- Ventilation air patterns
- Ventilation efficiency
- Indoor & outdoor Air Quality
- Temperature uniformity & comfort
- Many other applications of airflow, fluid flow and heat transfer
M/E Engineering's Advantage:
- A proven track record of accurate models with a very satisfied client base.
- Over 20+ years of MEP and CFD consulting experience. For some applications, M/E Engineering has used CFD modeling for more spaces than any other organization in the world, including labs and laboratory animal rooms.
- As a fluid dynamics company, M/E Engineering offers competitively priced services that are significantly lower than wind tunnel studies and physical testing.
Scott Reynolds, PE
Manager, CAES Group
441 South Salina St, Suite 702
Syracuse, NY 13202
Phone: 315.218.9569 x1519