A windwake analysis showing a small chemical plant with leaking tracer gas. The wind in the wake of the building allows toxic gas to migrate to ground level where it is a hazard to people. Both concentration contours and velocity vectors are displayed.
CFD Consulting for Petrochemical Applications
CFD modeling may be used to evaluate air quality, contamination dispersion and wind forces in the petrochemical industry.
What we do:
- CFD analysis of component level electronics - conjugate heat transfer.
- Thermal studies of system level electronics.
- Server rack studies.
- Data center ventilation and cooling studies.
- Scoreboard or large screen electronics
- Server racks - passive cooling, direct air injection and liquid cooling
- DataCom centers
Off Shore Drilling Platform
Typical windwake analysis applied to a drilling platform. Velocity vectors are displayed in black close to the water while surface pressure contours are plotted on the structure itself. The information from this analysis allows engineers to assess the overall wind forces on the platform.