M/E Engineering has studied and designed a vast variety of energy conservation related technologies and strategies that help to support sustainable building design. Our analyses have ranged from simple bin hour calculations to full college campus computer modeling including lighting upgrades, HVAC equipment replacement, control system modifications, cogeneration systems, photovoltaics, micro turbines and geo-thermal heat pumps.
Our energy conservation service offerings include:
- Building Energy Audits
- Utility Usage Assessments
- Investment Grade Energy Studies
- Energy Conservation Measure Design
- Energy Conservation Master Planning
- Utility Rate Schedule Analysis
- Renewable Energy Source Analysis
- Energy Grant and Incentive Procurement
- Utility Monitoring and Savings Verification
M/E Engineering has extensive experience securing NYSERDA incentives for many of our clients and has participated in the NYSERDA sponsored New Construction, Technical Assistance, and EnVest Programs.
Contact us for more information on our Energy Conservation services.