Tompkins Cortland Community College - Athletic Facility
98,000 SF Athletic Facility consisting of a Gym, Field House, Weight Rooms, Dance Studios, Wresting Rooms and High Tech Distance Learning Classrooms. As the new Athletic Facility becomes occupied, the program space within the existing building will move to the new building allowing for a complete renovation of the existing athletic space. These spaces will be converted to Classrooms, Offices, Lounge and Technical Service Spaces. The approximate project cost is $22,000,000.
Complete M/E/P design for the Athletic Facility including:
- Central VAV system with occupancy ventilation control for ancillary spaces.
- Constant volume single zone units with CO2 sensors for Gym and Field House.
- New boilers and reuse existing Chiller Plant capacity.
- Complete fire protection system per NFPA-13.
- 1600 Amp, 277/480 Volt electric service.
- Fire alarm, data/voice distribution, PA system, Gym sound system and Field House System.
Construction of a new 98,000 SF facility adjacent to the existing Campus utilizing the existing Campus M/E/P capacity while minimizing facility disruption.