Rush-Henrietta Central School District - Transportation Facility
Design of a 35,000 SF Operations Center which consolidated the transportation, facilities, building and grounds, food service and technology departments into a singe state-of-the-art facility. This facility ensured the District's ability to maintain the long-term efficient delivery of quality services to support the educational component.
M/E was responsible for the complete HVAC, electrical, plumbing and fire protection design and construction administration. The project included the following features:
- Automatic Large Vehicle Indoor Wash Facility
- 13 Vehicle Service Bays with On-Line Computer Diagnostic Connectivity
- Driver Training Rooms
- Vehicle Preparation and Paint Room
- Grounds Department Service Bays
- Facilities Maintenance Shop
- Office/Conference Space for Multiple Departments
- Technology Advanced Systems, including fiber optic cabling, emergency power system, interior and exterior on-line security cameras, keyless (fob) entry systems, centralized lubricant distribution
- Multi-Purpose Conference Room with internet distance learning capabilities for employee training. District and community meetings
- Vehicle Fueling Station
Providing a state-of-the-art facility with accommodations for future growth within the District's bond allotment.
West Henrietta, New York