Rochester City School District - Northeast Middle School and Northeast Elementary School
- Heating, ventilating, air conditioning, plumbing and electrical design for a new 185,000 Square Foot Northeast Middle School (Dr. Freddie Thomas High School) and 100,0000 Square Foot Northeast Elementary School No. 45.
- The Middle School project included new gymnasium, exercise room, pool and locker facilities; and included an attached facility for the Lewis Street Center, which provided community counseling services.
- Project responsibilities included schematic, design development, contract documents, bidding and construction phases of the project for all mechanical and electrical systems.
- Design included central custom VAV air handling units with water cooled chillers, hot water boilers, Kitchen/Cafeteria, telephone system, fire alarm system, fiber optic service, computer distribution and Category 5 data distribution.
- Schematic phase included HVAC and electrical system evaluation and selection.
Rochester, New York