CFD Consulting | Computational Fluid Dynamics
(315) 218-9569 x1519
441 South Salina St, Suite 702
Syracuse NY 13202
|Fire & Smoke|
|Labs and Fume Hoods|
|Lab Animal Facilities|
|LEED / Energy Efficiency|
(Natatoriums, Emergency Power,
Specialized Facilities, Stadiums,
Electronics, Pump & Pipe Flow Cooling)
Applying CFD Modeling to Building Environments, Manufacturing Processes and Other Classical Engineering Problems Involving Fluid or Gas Flow
What We Do:
Our CFD Consulting services use advanced simulation software, known as Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD), to model real world ventilation, IAQ, wind dispersion and energy-related problems. This state of the art tool is routinely used by M/E Engineering during design to maximize efficiency, effectiveness and safety.
Our engineers routinely use CFD modeling to simulate and evaluate a multitude of building environments. Using the most accurate numerical tools available, our team assesses:
- The effects of wind on building discharges
- Controlled, clean environments
- Manufacturing facilities & their processes
- Lab safety
- Ventilation air patterns
- Ventilation efficiency
- Indoor & outdoor Air Quality
- Temperature uniformity & comfort
- Many other applications of airflow, fluid flow and heat transfer
M/E Engineering's Advantage:
- A proven track record of accurate models with a very satisfied client base.
- Over 20+ years of MEP and CFD consulting experience. For some applications, M/E Engineering has modeled more spaces than any other organization in the world, including labs and laboratory animal rooms.
- M/E Engineering offers competitively priced services that are significantly lower than wind tunnel studies and physical testing.